Free shipping on all orders over £250
COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS STATEMENT
Our HomeSupply.co.uk online store remains fully operational.
Due to current restrictions, delivery lead times may be longer than usual.
For urgent purchases, we recommend you call us on 01752 705522 or email email@example.com prior to placing your order.
- HomeSupply Customer & Staff Safety
- Non-contact Deliveries
- Brands Likely To Be Delayed
- Message To Customers
HomeSupply Customer & Staff Safety
- Where possible, we have staff working from home.
- All staff manning our office and warehouses follow strict distancing and hygiene procedures to protect our customers and colleagues.
- We will continue to monitor the advice/instructions given by the UK government and act accordingly.
- HomeSupply utilises a range of delivery couriers to provide the best solution for each individual order. Most of our delivery agents have now adopted a non-contact method of confirming delivery:
- Your items will be delivered to the front of your property.
- A signature will not be required as the driver will use an alternative method for proof of delivery.
- We believe any risk of a person contaminating commercial goods is low and the risk of catching the virus that causes COVID-19 from a package that has been moved, travelled, and exposed to different conditions and temperature is also very low.
- You can find the latest information on COVID-19 on the information pages of the UK Government and the World Health Organization.
Brands Likely To Be Delayed
- We have identifed the following Brand Names as likely to be affected by longer lead times:
Aqata, Aquadart, Armitage Shanks, BC Designs,
Carron Baths, Crosswater,
Eastbrook, Ideal Standard, Kartell, Kudos, Miller,
Moods (Bathrooms to Love), MX Trays, Niagara,
RAK Ceramics, Reina, Roper Rhodes, Royce Morgan,
Smedbo, Towelrads, Twyford, Vitra, Waters Baths
- Currently all other brands are listed on our website are fully available if shown "in stock".
Message To Customers
- We'd like to thank all of our customers for their patience and understanding during this exceptional event.
- Please all stay safe and well.
Not logged in